Lauren Cohan has survived (so far) a zombie apocalypse for eight seasons (she joined in the second season) of The Walking Dead, so her role as a foulmouthed CIA operative Alice Kerr in Mile 22 must have been a piece of cake. There’s no doubt that Cohan showed star power on the big screen in Mile 22, and with plans for her to leave The Walking Dead (she’s already shooting her follow-up series, Whiskey Cavalier), her future looks bright. VIP Fan Auctions is offering fans an opportunity to claim a piece of Cohan’s burgeoning film career by offering several of her screen-worn Mile 22 wardrobe changes, including her blue Lululemon jacket, black Lululemon pants, white Lululemon shirt, boots, necklace and earrings (outfit pictured above – click here for additional photos and information). Another of her screen-worn outfits, which includes a gray wool Brooks Brothers long-sleeve shirt, J. Crew pants and belt, gloves and boots – click here for photos and more information. Click here to check out more of Cohan’s screen-used wardrobe as well as additional Mile 22 props and wardrobe – and get in on the bidding today.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)