THERE’S A WHAT ON THE FLOOR?
It was one of the most shocking discoveries ever captured on film, and it marked a defining moment in the relationship between Ted, John and Lori – yes, it’s the scene in which Lori discovers that one of the prostitutes Ted invited up to the apartment had indeed defecated on the floor. While the ensuing clean-up effort will never erase the horrifying image, the offending, uh… let’s call it “matter”… now ranks alongside Caddyshack’s Baby Ruth as the stuff of gross-out comedy legend. Thankfully for stars Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and Seth MacFarlane, the actress whose character dropped the cinematic bomb did not follow the Method technique. Instead, the unwelcome surprise was stunt poop – a now-infamous prop that is available from VIP Fan Auctions to one Ted fan who will give it a good home and, hopefully, have as much fun with it as audiences did. This is the actual stuff used on-screen, so check out the photos and place your bid on this unique pile of movie history today!
And don;t miss the many other props and wardrobe items from Ted by clicking here.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)