In a world of seemingly interchangeable Chanel minions, Scream Queens’ Sadie Swenson – aka Chanel No. 3 – stands out from the crowd with an unconventional fashion choice. The Kappa sister’s ever-present earmuffs are a self-defense measure after a disgruntled former boyfriend threatened to cut off her ears. Off-screen, the actress who plays Chanel No. 3 is Billie Lourd, who has said the incorporated the accessory as an homage to Star Wars’ Princess Leia – the iconic character played by Lourd’s famous mother, the late Carrie Fisher. VIP Fan Auctions is offering several of Chanel No. 3’s screen-worn accessories from the second season of Scream Queens, including a pair of multicolored earmuffs (that include a treasure trove of her jewelry, including several necklaces, bracelets and rings – click here for photos and more information). Also available is a pair of her pink and white earmuffs (along with a gold Chanel belt – click here for more info) and a pair of yellow earmuffs (with necklace, rings and purse – pictured, click here for more info). To see all of the available Scream Queens wardrobe items now available, click here – but don’t delay because these auctions are ending soon.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)