The multi-hyphenate talent known as Common (rapper-actor-poet-producer) was a natural fit for the Chicago-based barbershop: The Next Cut. Born and raised on the city’s notorious Southside, Common quickly made a name for himself as a cutting-edge lyricist and now is as well known for film roles. In Barbershop: the Next Cut, he plays Rashad, the new husband of Terri (Eve) and employee of Calvin’s (Ice Cube) barbershop. “I like movies that I’m entertained by, but also ones that make me feel inspired to do something,” Common told Comingsoon.net about the film. “For me, that was one of the major reasons I wanted to be a part of it, because it has such a powerful message.” VIP Fan Auctions is giving fans an opportunity to claim a piece of Common’s Barbershop experience by offering the black J Crew suit, Cole Haan shoes, silk tie and button-down shirt ensemble (pictured above) he wore in the film. Click here for photos and more information, and join the bidding today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)