VALENTINE’S DAY VIEWING: TV’S BEST COUPLES
Who is the best couple on TV? Torchwood’s “innovative” Captain Jack and Ianto Jones? Perhaps the “rock-solid” relationship of Eric and Tami Taylor on Friday Night Lights? Of course, there’s always Glee’s Sue Sylvester and the person she loves most in the whole wide world – herself! Showing some true love for Valentine’s Day, Kiwi website Stuff.co.nz published a listing the best couples on television – and named all three (as well as Mulder and Scully from The X-Files ranked among the top). Entertainment columnist Chris Philpott based the list on a combination of totally TV factors, including cliché, womanizing and the “utterly ridiculous” made-for-TV relationships.
About Sue Sylvester, he writes: “One of her better moments this year came … when she used an online dating site to find her perfect partner, before concluding that she was her own perfect partner, and setting up a wedding to marry herself.” Who do you think is the best couple on TV?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)