When former Canadian pop-star Robin Scherbatsky (Cobie Smulders) sets her sights on something, she will stop at (almost) nothing to have it – including Barney Stinson (Neal Patrick Harris). Of course, Barney relies on this fact to carry out his greatest scheme – to get Robin to pursue him! In the eighth-season episode “Lobster Crawl,” Robin faces the prospect of Barney moving on with someone else, which prompts her to show up at Barney’s awesome apartment wearing nothing but her coat and negligee. The How I Met Your Mother fan who casts the winning bid on Robin’s eye-popping, screen-worn blue bustier and J. Crew coat – available at VIP Fan Auctions – will take possession of a monumental piece of wardrobe from one of the series’ most pivotal scenes (not to mention worn by an Agent of SHIELD). Click here to see photos of the outfit, find more information and to get in on the bidding today.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)