WONDER WOMAN'S NEW LOOK(S)
Comic book purists flipped out when the first publicity shots of Adrianne Palicki as the TV’s new Wonder Woman in a modernized costume (or do superheroes call them uniforms?) complete with long blue pants and boots. As it turns out, Wonder Woman may have several new looks when she debuts in NBC this fall – including an ensemble with red boots and the traditional star-spangled shorts that Linda Carter wore as DIana Prince in the 1970s version.
“There was an initial outcry about the long pants – you know, skintight pants as opposed to those little shorts,” NBC President Robert Greenblatt told TVLine.com. “But the shorts were always planned. They are actually used in the final confrontation when she beats Veronica Cale (who will be played by Elizabeth Hurley).”
Check out VIPFanAuctions.com for wardrobe items and props from Friday Night Lights — coming soon!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)